Many businesses choose to use Chat not only to better deliver great customer support to their customers but also to increase overall sales and better engage with new leads.
To track the impact the chat conversations had on improving sales, the Chat product team have been working on adding Goal and Conversion Tracking support.
With this feature, administrators can set a URL based goal and start capturing conversions based on the attribution preferences set on the Goal.
Goals support both first and last touch attribution with a custom attribution window between 1-30 days.
First touch attribution means you want to give the goal conversion to the agent who first interacted with the visitor, last touch attribution would be given to the last agent the visitor chatted with before the goal conversion event occured.
What Conversion Tracking can do today?
Functionality available in Beta:
- Have up to 5 enabled Goals that are based on an exact match to a URL
- First touch/last touch attribution option when creating/editing a Goal
- Custom attribution window per goal (Max is 30 days)
- Ability to export conversions with chats via CSV export in the History tab
- Total conversions are part of the Daily/Weekly/Monthly email reports
- More flexibility in the Goal definition, allowing contains vs. exact match for the Goal URL
- Conversion data available in Chat and Agent reports inside of Analytics
- Group visitors by those who have completed a goal vs. visitors who have not completed a goal in the Visitor List
If you are interested in joining the Conversion Tracking beta, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Account is on the 'Advanced' or 'Premium' plan
- You are an administrator of the Chat account
- Want to set up a goal that is URL based (Ex. visitor went to zopim.com/pricing)
If you are interested and meet the prerequisites listed above, please fill out this short form and we will get in touch with you.
Once you are part of the beta program, you can post your feedback or questions here.