Administrators can set a schedule for when your Message dashboard is online. You can configure the content and frequency of the messages users will receive when you're offline for each individual channel profile with Auto Responders. For details, see Setting up Auto Responders.
To configure operating hours
- Select the Admin icon, then the channel you would like to set operating hours for.
- Select the profile.
- Click the Responders tab.
- Toggle the Offline Responder setting to enabled.
- Ensure the check box is selected next to each day of the week that has operating hours. If a day has no operating hours at all, clear the check box next to it.
- Click Save. You can also edit your Auto Responder settings in this section (see Setting up Auto Responders).