With Highrise-Zopim integration, the system can automatically add a note to Highrise after each chat. An agent can also create a note manually by clicking the Add Note button. All vital information from the chat, including the transcript, country, and IP address, are included in the Highrise case description.
To set up Highrise integration
If you know your Highrise API Token and site name, you can skip to step 4.
- Log in to your Highrise account.
- Select My Info > API Token. Copy the API token to use later.
- Select Settings > Site Name. Copy this site name to use later.
- From your Zopim account page, go to the Integrations tab and select Highrise.
- Enter your API token and site name.
- Click Save.