Triggers allow you to set up automated actions when certain conditions are met.
To create a trigger
- From the dashboard, select Settings > Triggers.
- Click Create Trigger.
- Enter a name and brief description for your trigger.
- Click Enabled at the top to enable your trigger.
- If the trigger should fire only once, select the Each visitor will receive this message only once check box.
- Next to Run Trigger, use the drop-down to select the event when you want the trigger to be fired. In our example, we want to check the page URL whenever a visitor loads a page on your site, therefore select the first option.
- Click + under Check conditions to add a condition.
- Select actions under Perform the following actions. To add placeholders, type @.
- Click Create Triggers.