With Zopim-UserVoice integration, you can share important visitor information between Zopim and UserVoice. Agents can also create UserVoice tickets directly from Zopim chats, like in the example below.
To set up UserVoice integration
- From your Zopim account page, go to the Integrations tab and select UserVoice.
- In the Subdomain field, enter your subdomain (for example, zopim.uservoice.com).
- Select the check boxes for automatic ticket creation based on your preferences. Note that if you don't automatically create tickets, agents can still click the Create Ticket button to create a ticket from a chat.
- Click Connect with UserVoice.
- Log into UserVoice if prompted.
- When the message below appears, click Allow access.