We’ve worked to make it beautifully simple to put customer support front and center for your mobile users. Embeddables and the Zendesk Mobile SDK has made it effortless to bring ticketing and Help Center elements into any iOS or Android app, and now to round out the package is the public release of our Chat SDK for Mobile.
With an entirely native live chat solution directly in your app, you can lower the amount of effort it takes for your customers to solve problems and get answers. Plus, with integrated File Sending, built-in Chat Ratings, and on-demand device information your users get full-featured support and you get the information needed to build a great customer experience. Ultimately, live chat allows your users to get back to engaging with and enjoying your app, faster.
Bringing live chat into your app is as simple as adding the SDK to your XCode or Android Studio project and configuring views and basic parameters. A beautiful support experience is just a couple of minutes and few lines of code away.
What's included in the Chat SDK for Mobile
The Embeddables Chat component is distributed separately from the Help Center and Ticketing elements, but they can easily be used together or separately in order let you build a tailored experience for your customers.
Let’s take a closer look at the components that make up the Chat SDK.
- Embeddable Live Chat: enables real-time communication between customers and agents
- Offline messaging: allows customers to leave a message when agents are unavailable
- File Sending: send and receive files for quicker pro enhanced support
- Chat Ratings: real-time feedback on the users’ chat experience
- Transcripts: email a copy of the completed chat to the user
- Device information: view your customers device information from the Dashboard
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.