- What agent workflows have changed from the from the previous version of the app?
- How can I change my notification settings?
- I'm located in a region where push notifications aren't supported. Can I still use the app?
The location or logic of some options are different than the previous versions of the app. Here's an overview of the updates:
To change your status
- Tap the menu icon (≡), then tap your avatar or name.
- Select Online, Away, or Invisible to update your status.
- Tap the menu icon (≡), then select Team.
- Tap agent's name from the list or start typing to search agents.
- Click the X when finished to end the chat.
- From a chat session, tap the profile icon next to the visitor name on upper-right.
- Review contact, location, and web path details in the Profile tab. To view details about previous chats, tap the Past Chats tab.
- Tap the visitor’s name you want to ban.
- Tap the overflow (⋮) icon on the upper-right.
- Tap Ban visitor. Optionally, enter a reason in the Reason field
- Tap BAN VISITOR to finalize.
See Managing Android app settings for details.
Yes, but there are a few considerations and additional steps to take. For details, see Disabling push notifications.